Rashmi Parthasarathi grew up in the Virginia/Washington D.C. metro area. She obtained her undergraduate degree from Virginia Tech. Thereafter, Rashmi went on to earn her law degree from South Texas College of Law Houston in Houston, Texas. Upon graduating from law school and successful completion of the bar exam, Rashmi initially began her legal career in immigration law, representing clients in both family and business immigration matters.
Rashmi later transitioned to personal injury law and spent several years representing clients in product liability cases who were injured by pharmaceutical and medical device companies who put profits before safety of their products.
In January 2020, Rashmi joined the Kishinevsky Law firm where she continues working to help clients harmed by the wrongful acts of others to obtain justice, especially individuals being taken advantage of by insurance companies and other large corporations. In her spare time, Rashmi enjoys spending time with her family and rescue dogs Rocket and Groot.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas, 2014
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2019
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- South Asian Bar Association, Member, 2015-present
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member, 2015-present
- Houston Bar Association, Member, 2020-present
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2020-present
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2020-present
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2022
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40, 2021 to present